Many of our custom printed products support order comments. We will try to accommodate all requests as best we can when submitted through the comments section upon ordering.
Examples of what we CAN accommodate:
- "Can you make all my text red?"
- "Can you change my "line" keys to regular R2 1x1"
- "Can you print "Hello World" on my spacebar?"
This is not limited to design changes. However, please keep in mind that the comment section requests are to be interpreted, approved and executed at the discretion of WASD employees. Requests in the comments section should be made very flexible and accepting that we will do what we can with what you have requested.
Examples of what we CANNOT accommodate:
- "Can you make my keyboard look like this... (link to photo/design/etc..)"
- "Can you change the alignment of the legends to top-left"
- "Can you change the font to (name of font)"
Some requests are either too complicated to explain through comments or may require a significant amount of time to fulfill. In either either cases, we suggest submitting your own custom layout file or contact us beforehand to inquire about our design services.
If we cannot fulfill your request in the comments section your order will be put on hold and we will notify you via email and await further instructions.