1. Download our latest Mac firmware here: Keyboard Firmware Updates
2. Unzip (decompress) the downloaded firmware zip folder.
3. When you first try to run the firmware updater application you will get this error:
4. To fix this, please first open Terminal. (Command+Spacebar to open Spotlight, then type in "terminal")
5. Within your terminal window, type in the command
please note there is a space after "c".
6. Now drag and drop the firmware application onto your terminal window;
7. Once you see the address to the file after your command "xattr -c " now press enter.
8. Double click the firmware application to open it again and it should run properly:
9. Plug in your keyboard and hit "start".
For a very small number of users, If the update happens to "fail" and it seems like the keyboard is non-responsive after that - DO NOT PANIC, please email us for further assistance and we can help you revive and flash your board.
If you run into any issues please email email@example.com or leave a comment below.